Consular services

This section contains information on your registration, how to apply for an identity card or passport, etc.

External services

Lists of external services in Indonesia.
  1. Last updated on


Certain visa applications require a medical certificate issued by a accredited doctors.


For documents to be legalized at the embassy, it is often necessary to use the service of sworn translators. 

Administrative agents

Administrative agencies can assist you with administrative procedures such as obtaining the necessary legalizations from the Indonesian authorities.

Lawyers and Notaries in Indonesia and Timor Leste

This list is informative and the embassy is not responsible for your relationship with the lawyer and notary.