Fees for consular services
Consular rate: 1€ = 15.800 IDR
The embassy of Belgium in Jakarta does not accept cash payment. You can pay at the counter or via bank transfer.
a. Payment at the counter:
- with JCB/Visa/Mastercard
- With debit card (from Indonesian bank)
b. Payment by bank transfer using following bank details
- Name: Royal Embassy of Belgium
- Account number: 2066 30 5578
- Bank: BCA KCU Thamrin
- Swift code: CENAIDJA
NOTE when using bank transfer:
- Please mention your name (maiden name for married women) & type of document you request (visa, passport, ID or other).
- All bank costs are to be paid by you.
- The embassy requires a copy of the bank transfer.
- The exchange rate is a consular rate, determined by the FPS Foreign Affairs (financial services).