Last updated on
Consular rate as from 11/09/2023: 1€ = 17.000 IDR
The embassy of Belgium in Jakarta does not accept cash payment. You can pay at the counter or via bank transfer.
a. Payment at the counter:
- with JCB/Visa/Mastercard
- With debit card (from Indonesian bank)
b. Payment by bank transfer using following bank details
- Name: Royal Embassy of Belgium
- Account number: 2066 30 5578
- Bank: BCA KCU Thamrin
- Swift code: CENAIDJA
- Please mention your name (maiden name for married women) & type of document you request (visa, passport, ID or other).
- All bank costs are to be paid by you.
- The embassy requires a copy of the bank transfer.
- The exchange rate is a consular rate, determined by the FPS Foreign Affairs (financial services).
On your request, your documents can be sent to your home address. This courier service can be provided at your responsibility and has the following cost:
- Passport and Identity Card: Rp. 90.000,00.
- Other consular documents: Rp. 75.000,00.
Payment prior to this service can be done by card at the embassy counter or via bank transfers.