Embassy of Belgium in Indonesia
Home Travel to Belgium Visa for Belgium Visa for long stay (>90 days)

Visa for long stay (>90 days)

You need to apply for a visa long stay if your intended stay in Belgium is superior to 90 days. The visa long stay is a visa D except for some categories (marriage and legal cohabitation are visa C). The visa for family reunion with an EU citizen residing in Belgium can either be for the short as for the long stay.

Please select the type of visa that corresponds to your travel intention and prepare documentation as listed in the checklist.

Checklists of documents:

Forms needed for long stay visa application: