Home Embassy of Belgium in Jakarta: practical information Embassy in Jakarta Internship at the Embassy
Internship at the Embassy
The Embassy of Belgium in Jakarta welcomes unpaid interns for a period of three months. The internship consists mainly of the follow-up and processing of Political, Economic and Cultural themes, as well as representation activities, including the organization of events. A complete integration in the daily work of the Embassy is also emphasized.
The candidates have to:
- possess the nationality of a country of the European Union;
- have an in depth knowledge of French, Dutch and English;
- demonstrate a genuine interest in Belgium, its foreign policy and Southeast Asia;
- be able to work autonomously;
- have a strong sense of initiative.
The internship can also take place in the framework of a thesis or research that is relevant to our Embassy.
The applications have to be sent, by email, to the attention of Mr. Stéphane De Loecker, Ambassador of Belgium, with an up-to-date resume and a motivation letter in English and Dutch/French. All applications have to be submitted before:
- 31 March for an internship from July to September (3 full months)
- 30 June for an internship from October to December (3 full months)
- 30 September for an internship from January to March (3 full months)
- 31 December for an internship from April to June (3 full months).